Fat Cyclist 100 Miles of Nowhere 2014
July 10 2014
The 100 Miles of Nowhere is the Race Without a Place. The most ridiculous event you’ll ever love. And this year, it’s also an amazing way to support Camp Kesem, a wonderful series of camps across the United States for children who’ve been affected by cancer. When you buy this jersey, you’re also officially registered for The 100 Miles of Nowhere, and will get the following awesome swag from the event sponsors:
• The 100 Miles of Nowhere Jersey from Twin Six: Fatty and Twin Six have been together since the very beginning, but this jersey marks a first. It’s the first using read instead of orange or pink (because red is fast), and it’s the first 100 Miles of Nowhere jersey — instead of a t-shirt. Also, it’s almost too sexy for words.
• Ride Nutrition and Tips from The Feed: Food and recovery products, along with useful info on having a successful 100 Miles of Nowhere. 100 Miles of Nowhere participants will also get a special discount coupon if they’re interested in subscribing to The Feed.
• Camelbak Podium bottle from The Feed: A brand-spanking new Garmin-Sharp, like your favorite pro team uses.
• A Jersey Pocket Cycling Wallet from Banjo Brothers: Keeps your phone safe, clean, and usable while you ride, with separate compartments for cash and a card, as well as a key. Fatty uses this every single ride.
• Two Gu Roctane Packets: Fatty swears by this as his go-to endurance fuel. Get one each of his favorite flavor, and The Hammer’s favorite flavor. You decide which you like best.
• Two Single-Serve Pouches of CarboRocket: CarboRocket is amazing. It tastes great, goes down easy, and fuels you the way you need to be.
• DZ-Nuts and DZ-Bliss: Sample packets of the best chamois cream in the world. One his, one hers. We won’t judge you for using and loving both, regardless of your gender.
• A Race Plate from Bike Monkey: It’s not a race if you don’t have a race number. Bike Monkey, the promotors of Levi’s Gran Fondo, are going to give you your own unique race number to ensure everyone knows that you’re not just riding around your block a hundred times…you’re RACING around your block a hundred times.
• Sufferfest Training Video: Nothing makes The Minions at The Sufferfest happier than seeing you Suffer. So they’re giving you a free copy of one of their most popular training videos, “The Long Scream.” The 30 minute video is a time trial simulation featuring footage from the UCI World Time Trial Championships.
The 100 Miles of Nowhere happens officially on October 18, and your jersey and swag box will ship by the beginning of October.
T6 GARAGE SALE
July 08 2014
This Friday, July 11th, we are cleaning house with a long overdue Twin Six Garage Sale from noon to 6pm. $40 Jerseys, $10 T-shirts, and much more marked way down to move out. In addition to the soft goods, Twin Six employees will be hocking their own basement box collections of personal bike parts. Tons of great stuff, on the cheap. Swing by, grab a beer, do some browsing, buy some stuff. See you Friday!
5711 West 36th Street, St. Louis Park, MN 55416
HUMPDAY #5 IS GOING PROGRESSIVE
June 25 2014
Today's Humpday Sale is a big one. For the next 24 hours you can get up to 36% OFF* your entire order. The fuller your cart, the bigger your discount.
• 16% OFF orders from $26 to $55
• 26% OFF orders from $56 to $125
• 36% OFF orders from $126 and up
*Some exclusions apply: Bundles, bike frames, Collaborations & Trunk items are not eligible for these discounts.
FACTORY TEAM CX FRAMESETS
March 14 2014
In the Spring of 2013, we hashed out a plan to put together a factory team of riders and racers to fly the T6 flag on an American made steel 'cross bike with a build spec that was fitting of a do-it-all racing machine. It's now time to find owners for the remaining few framesets we have left. Click here to see it, check our Flickr page for larger photos, and email Brent if you have geometry questions. #RideMetal