100 MILES OF NOWHERE
April 17 2013
The 100 Miles of Nowhere – the Race Without a Place – is the signature fatcyclist.com annual fundraiser, with proceeds going to benefit Camp Kesem, giving children of parents with cancer a week of fun at no cost to their families.
- The 100 Miles of Nowhere Event T-Shirt: Designed by Twin Six, this is destined to be your favorite t-shirt of all time.
- ActionWipes: 1 moist towel, perfect for cleaning up after a ride – when you’ve got to get back to work, but don’t have time to hit the showers.
- HoneyStinger: The best-tasting energy food in the world. You’ll get both a Lemon Waffle, and a Blueberry Buzz Energy Bar.
- DZ Nuts: Sample packs of DZ Nuts (for the guys) and DZ Bliss chamois cream. One for you, one to share. Because a chafed butt sucks.
- The Levi Effect: A free streamed viewing of The Levi Effect documentary.
- Specialized HydroFlo bottle: This is not a cheap, throw-away event bottle. This is a totally premium, no plastic taste, clear, beautiful bottle.
- Banjo Brothers: Will you get a Jersey Pocket Cycling Wallet? A Top Tube Bag? Or a Seat Bag? All three are things you’d want, and you’re going to get one of them.
- CarboRocket 333: A single-serving of the best energy drink in the world.
- Singletrack High: A free streamed viewing of the moving and inspiring documentary, Singletrack High.
- A Race Plate: Hey, you can’t race if you don’t have a race plate, right?
Because these are all really nice items and the sponsors couldn’t very well give us an unlimited number of them, the 100 Miles of Nowhere is strictly limited to 500 registrations. Do it now, or miss out later.
T-SHIRT SAMPLE SALE
April 15 2013
We are making good use of old graphics by testing out some fresh colorways on a few boxes of sample t-shirts. These are very limited edition and $18 until midnight on Tuesday, April 16th. Get something unique that probably will never be printed again. Men's and women's styles are available in limited sizing. Shop the TRUNK and get yours before they're gone.
The STANDARD COLLECTION
March 15 2013
For the past year we've been designing, prototyping and testing a new line of products called the Standard Collection. Crafting this line from the ground up and putting a practical stake in the higher-end cycling apparel market will open to the door to designing and developing additional pieces under the Standard umbrella. This past fall we debuted the Standard Thermal Hoodies and Shell. The addition of five summer-weight jerseys (three for men, two for women) to this collection is only the next step. Bib shorts for men, team shorts for women, caps, socks, long sleeve jerseys, bottles, and much much more are also in the works for 2013.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Our graphic jerseys have raised the bar on the importance of aesthetic and functional design as they relate to cycling wear. And now we are setting a new standard for premium technical apparel. With an “everything you need and nothing you don’t” mindset, we debuted a small batch of high-end jerseys with an unassuming vibe at interbike in 2012. Catering to those who appreciate the finer things, The Standard jerseys feature our new PRIME T6 fabric, a next generation performance polyester microfiber. With superior sun protection (UV rating 28+), the micro denier yarn uses MoistureTransport™ to move sweat from your skin to the outside of garment, keeping you cool and comfortable. Built around a slightly relaxed race fit, each of the Black, White and Gray versions for men, and Black and White for women feature embroidered details, full zippers, and silicone grippers around the waist. The Standard Collection is a finely designed group of premium jerseys that are expertly designed, breathable, durable, and as always, made in the USA.
BUY TWO T-SHIRTS GET ONE FREE
February 15 2013
Today (Saturday, Feb 16) we are stuffing all orders that include at least two t-shirts with a little something extra. If you buy two t-shirts, you'll receive three. Simple as that. We will randomly select an additional t-shirt (in the same size) and send it with your order, free of charge. Enjoy it, gift it, frame it, or cut it up and use it for chain rags. Spring is right around the corner. T-shirts are in your immediate future. Seize the day.
- The free t-shirt will be randomly selected, by us. Surprises are fun. Sorry, you cannot choose what you get.
- The free t-shirt is not returnable or exchangable.
- If -for example- you order a men's Large and a women's Small, you'll receive EITHER a men's Large or a women's Small for free (we choose).
ALMANZO –– PRE-ORDER WEEK
January 06 2013
What began so innocently in 2007, has now grown into a massive year-round undertaking for one man involving hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars, and countless people. Almanzo, the grandaddy of all gravel cycling races in the US, is an ego shattering endurance event run in mid-May on the crushed limestone in and around Spring Valley, Minnesota. We at Twin Six are very proud to be lending a design hand and teaming up this year with Chris Skogen (the founder of Almanzo) and a handful of other passionate local cycling companies to be a part of ensuring that this race continues its long tradition of being completely organized, professionally staffed, expertly run ...and 100% free for all entrants. Proceeds from the sale of all Almanzo gear goes directly to making sure that happens. Help us in keeping Almanzo alive, free, and one of the premier events in the country. Gravel Crushers Unite. Pre-order ends Friday, January 11th at midnight central.
‘CHUMP TO CHAMP’ JERSEY EXCHANGE
January 02 2013
Got an ugly jersey sitting around? No it's alright, yea, we know you don't actually wear it. You just haven't found time to get rid of it, right? Well here's your chance to turn that hideous thing into something really cool, for cheap. From now until the 9th of January, 2013 you can send us that old poor excuse for cycling fashion along with $36, and we'll send you something brand new, and way cooler. Plus, you'll be entered to win a SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR gift certificate to use on twinsix.com on whatever you want. Here are the details. Print it out. Fill it out. Send it in. Submissions must be postmarked by January 9th, 2013.