Back in the fall of 2014, we set out to design an insulated riding pant that would bridge the gap between thermal tights, and looser-fitting cross country ski pants. It had to block wind and repel moisture, but remain breathable. It had to be form fitting, and not bulky. It had to stay in place, and couldn't sag in the butt. It had to be easy to get on and off. And it absolutely had to be made in the USA.
Two years of prototypes and thousands of miles later, the Standard Winter Bib Pant was born. With every single one of our criteria met, it is everything you need an insulated riding pant to be, and nothing you don't. These are the best winter bib pants ever designed. Ever. Keep pace with the changing of the seasons and keep the throttle down all winter long. The cold waits for no one.
PREMIUM WINTER WEAR
• 4-way stretch brushed back thermal fabric for warmth and comfort when riding • Stretch waterproof shell on front and lower back legs. Repels water/mud, keeps you dry and comfortable. • No chamois. Meant to be worn with bibs underneath.
• Flat seam stitching in key places for reduced bulk (behind the knee, back yoke, rise, bib straps)
• Auto lock 10" zipper on lower leg for easy access (on and off)
• Gripper elastic around cuff so hem stays put while riding
• Reflective heat transfers add visibility when needed • Made in the USA • Woman shown is 5'6" and is wearing an X-Small. • Man shown is 6'2" and is wearing a Large.
The size of our bib pants runs very close to the sizing of our bib shorts. If you wear a Large in one, chances are you'll wear a Large in the other. The chart below is a good starting point for sizing suggestions.
XS – 28 X 30
S – 30 X 30
M – 32 X 32
L – 34 X 32
XL – 36 X 34
XXL – 38 X 34 XXXL – 40 X 34
Availability: 11 in stock.
Send Me The News
Stay up to date on product releases, special offers, & news by signing up for our newsletter.